RESOURCE MANAGEMENT IN
THE WESTERN STATES
Since 1993, Vollmar Natural Lands Consulting has completed more than 270 projects ranging from small parcel assessments to large-scale conservation, mitigation, and development planning projects. Project budgets have ranged from a few hundred dollars to more than a million dollars. Project areas have ranged from a few acres to more than 150,000 acres.
Our expertise and project experience cover the key areas as summarized below. Read our Statement of Qualifications (PDF) for details. You can also view examples of our services on the Projects pages, which include high resolution maps.
- Plant and Wildlife Surveys, Habitat Assessments,
and Wetland Delineations
- Large-scale Conservation Planning
and Development Studies
- Conservation Land Establishment and Management
- Mitigation Bank and Mitigation Preserve Projects
- Advanced GIS Analysis and Cartography
- Impact Assessment and Permitting